Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tough Times (Teresa)

Yes I am still here....It has been a really tough few weeks for me, but I wanted to find the time to blog! I have been under a ton of stress and I am trying really hard not to deal with it the way I always have.....with food. I must say I have done pretty good! Thank God because I do not think I could handle the stress of eating too! I did gain a pound last week but hey it happens. This week I am down 2.5 pounds, but I can really only count it as 1.5 since I gained last week. The weather is really nice and school is winding down. I cannot wait to have a week off before summer school starts. I need some time to myself. I went to a wedding this weekend and I all I could think about while I was getting ready was how I could not wait to actually dress up without having to wear Spanx under my dress. Ugh...the small things in life.

No comments: