Thursday, February 10, 2011

Todays weigh in (Jennifer)

Today I hopped on the scale and it was different.  It wasnt with hesitation, or nerves, or even excitement.  It was more of a "lets see where I am at" thought.  The verdict:   166.  Not too shabby.  Right in *my range* where I have been hanging out for several months, even when I was counting calories and exercising regularly.  It kind of does excite me that when all this medical stuff gets out of the way and I can really pursue some intense exercise that my weight may really start to drop.  I am happy with 166 right now.  Of course its not my goal weight but it reassures me that mentally I am where I should be in the weight loss world.  

10 comments:

hav2sing said...

My goal weight is 167... so I hope you smile that your weight right this very minute is *below* someone else's goal weight!! :D

Have a great day/week!

Christine said...

That is awesome news!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Great news.

Polar's Mom said...

Not to shabby considering-not too shabby at all!!! Keep it up, and hope everything returns to normal soon!


Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

You look amazing! I love the pics on the side... 166!! that's great!

HS

Jen said...

That's great!!!! The weight is going to melt right off of you when you are ready :)

Jen
http://www.jenslosinit.com/

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Yay. Good for you girl. You are such a beautiful woman!!

:)

~Margene

Jessica said...

How are you feeling this week?

Kelly said...

Hi Jennifer! Great WI. I hope you update soon!

http://how-to-lose-weight-fast-with-fatloss4idiots-reality.com said...

you are great!