Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 1 Medifast results

Just a quick post since I am using my new phone and it takes me forever! Results from week one... Down 5.5 on Friday morning! Weight: 167.2. But this holiday weekend with my family has been a struggle. But all in all I think I handled it pretty well. It definitely could have been way worse. I think I kept the carbs in check. But still, the feeling that I strayed even a little from plan is uncomfortable and I look forward to my normal routine again tomorrow. For those of you who celebrate Easter, happy Easter! I really enjoyed our family gatherings this year. :)

7 comments:

Ron said...

Nice job being PC on the holiday celebration check-in!

Medifast Diet Man said...

I love reading about so many people losing weight with Medifast. I have just started and I'm also tracking my weight loss at http://www.medifastdietman.com.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Great job... 5.5 pounds WOO HOO woman!
Happy Easter to you too!!
~Margene

Jessica said...

Congrats on a great loss! :)

Jen said...

Great loss!!!!! Have a great week :)

Jen

divad said...

Someone is back!!!! Awesome first week results Jennifer.

hav2sing said...

Yay for you!!! *clap clap clap!!* And excellent over this weekend and resisting all the Easter goodies :-)

Whoo hoo!! :D :D