Monday, August 16, 2010

The decision (Tricia)

Well, I thought it over and came to a conclusion. I want to go back on Medifast. I have another 50lbs I want to lose before I give it a go on my own again. I really got excited about it when I was telling my friend while camping about the program and it felt like the first time I made the decision back in February with Jennifer. I am still a little concerned about how I long I can do it for considering it is very costly, but I went through my cabinets and figured out how much food I have left over and how much food I have to buy and I can at least do it for one month. I guess I will keep reviewing it every two weeks to make sure I can afford it. I have put my order in and I am hoping to get my food by Thursday to start this Friday. I really can't wait!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for you. I am not happy that you are doing Medifast but that you are excited about weight loss again! Yaaay for you! You know I am here for you.

Jennifer said...

Okay...i just re read that and realized it didnt sound like i meant it. I AM happy you are doing MF... but my main reason for being happy is that YOU are happy :)

Clear? or as nanny says.."Kapieesh?" I have no idea how to spell that.

Ann Summerville said...

I don't know much about Medifast, but my neighbor said one of her customers is doing it and once she got the initial plan she bought the food on E-Bay which was considerably cheaper.
Ann