Monday, August 30, 2010

Teresa.....

So Jennfier and I went shopping and it is official she is now one of my "skinny" friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Jennifer! She got some really great clothes and way out of the box for her! I hope she posts some pics of the new outfits. So I have been totally off plan. I feel gross! Tomorrow is a new day and I will be back on plan no if ands or buts!!!! I have that over full feeling again. I have not had that gross feeling in forever but its back. I am also low on energy because I am not eating right. I don't want to grow out of those new pants I bought two sizes smaller! Seeing how good Jen looked and reading my own blog as I write it has re motivated me! I needed that. I was starting not to care, I was becoming okay with what the "new" me. But now as I look in the mirror I am not satisfied....although I look very different than I did 30lbs ago, I am starting to look "fat" again....because I am used to the way I look now. Well my son just came into the room so if I do not get off the computer there will either be random letters typed in the blog or the room will be destroyed! TTYL

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the kind words T :) But you need to give yourself some credit. First for the weight you have lost. You look great and tried on some really nice outfits too. BTW-still love those jeans you didnt get. And...I guarantee that I wouldnt have tried on, let alone BOUGHT those shirts or jeans for that matter. Thanks for the push and a little boost in confidence. You look great and I can really see the difference.