Friday, August 27, 2010

Teresa......

So it's been about a year since I blogged...but I'm still here! I have been maintaining my weight but not losing. Mainly because I have not figured out a good way to be on the go all the time with shakes. Once school starts back up again and I can drink my shakes on a schedule I will be back at it with a vengeance! I am super excited...I bought new pants two days ago and I was down 1 size in one pair and 2 sizes in the other. I have not been this "tiny" in years! I did Tony Little Abs this week...it was tough but I know it will work because I can really feel it! I also did the 30 day shred this week.....it was super hard and the scary part was I did the beginning level! I am going to keep on trucking. I will check in soon!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yaay T! Can't wait to go shopping tonight

Jennifer said...

Yaay T! Can't wait to go shopping tonight

I Said So... said...

Are the shakes Medifast? Tell me about that.

Raegun said...

Hey there! just found your blog and I look forward to reading more.
Rae
xo

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Keep it up! We love to hear from you!! I want to go shopping with you guys!

terr2131 said...

They are not medifast shakes they are wonderslim shakes....they taste way better to me!