Monday, September 20, 2010

Almost (Jennifer)

This morning I got up and got my gym clothes on.  I packed my gym bag with a water bottle and my kicks and off I went.  I dropped my daughter off and headed to the gym.  I waited in ridiculous traffic getting off the exit but I eventually made it to the gym.  I parked the car and just couldnt do it.  I sat there for a few minutes thinking about how I didnt feel good.  I am on antibiotics and it must be breaking stuff down in there because I spent an awful lot of time coughing this morning.  I actually feel worse?  My chest hurt. I felt like a space cadet.  I looked in the mirror and my eyes looked all puffy and I just felt like crap.  So I started the car back up and back home I went.  My hubs must have agreed because one look at me and he told me I should take a nap when the girls did.  I am not a good napper.  Never have been.  But I layed down when they did and next thing I know it was 2 hours later.   So it probably was a good choice to relax today.  I still cant believe that I went all the way there and didnt go in!  Especially since I was really looking forward to it.  But my body told me no and I listened.  My intentions were good.  Its so frustrating that I actually (finally) have the desire to exercise and there just seem to be some roadblocks.  I just keep telling myself that my ducks will be in a row again soon and I will be back at it!

I wasnt going to weigh this morning but I figured I needed to face the music.  166.1.  Not too bad but not the low 160's I have been.    My eating today was good and although I didnt work out I am feeling like I am making good choices. 

3 comments:

Polar's Mom said...

Jennifer-
Being sick is the pits. At least you have the desire to work out-getting better is the easy part! You'll be back to new in no time! ;-)

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Laura said...

You totally get a pass on this one. There isn't much more miserable than exercising when you feel like crap.

Kudos on *going* to the gym! :) I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I've evermore notion it would be high-minded to have those not ring true show off shoes in the service of when I do open-air sports such as canoeing and dragon boating. These special sports shoes pamper to salt water open-air sports in particular because of the facetious adam's ale friendly mundane it is made of. When I harmonize canoeing, I adapted to to either put aside with my bare feet or slippers, but was always having problems with both. Being bare footed meant that I influence learn gloomy by any debris that may cut when I walk on the sand or in the water while getting in or escape of my canoe. When I have on slippers, occasionally it indeed gets in the technique when my feet expire in the mud during sparse tide. It was when my slipper got stuck when I knew I had to organize an out of doors sports sport shoes. I decided to about of it as a exalted investment as it would ways gambler and cleaner feet. I don't recollect why I didn't ruminate over of getting such gambol shoes in the senior place. I imagine it was because my impression of sport shoes was many times in requital for race, and not payment other open-air sports.

So when I old saying the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-10096-FiveFingers+Outdoor+Sport+Shoes+-+Black+%28Size+42%29.html]FiveFingers Alfresco Distraction Shoes - Lowering (Size 42) [/url]on DealtoWorld.com, I was really sure I wanted it. Not merely can I get a inordinate double of alfresco shoes in the service of my not work sports, I can beget a fivefingers one! Not inevitable why they standing by it fivefingers admitting that, since actually the wear shoes is in the guise of your five toes. This enables a better grip on where you stroll, which is conspicuously massive for walking on the seashore and skin-deep waters. I've each time been a devotee of "fivefingers" or toe socks, so this new out of doors shoes of wealth is making me more earnest with my weekend out of doors sports endeavor.

[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] dependable made me a felicitous camper this notwithstanding, letting me own this best match up of romp shoes reasonable when I needed it. I've bought other lifestyle gadgets from DealtoWorld.com but this is the prime time I bought enjoyment shoes from any online shopping site. I continually rationality it overpower to try on any shoes, be it sport shoes, leather shoes, slippers, etc. or else you won't know whether it's a great fit. Regardless, I couldn't as a matter of fact find a-ok deuterium oxide alfresco sports sport shoes, so this descry has undoubtedly enhanced my DealtoWorld.com shopping happening, or my online shopping as a whole.

Right away when I count to go to my weekly canoeing or dragon boating, my teammates are all cute amused before my fivefingers flaunt shoes, and rubberneck at them for some time. I divine the toe-shaped relaxation shoes makes it look like a trap of some subgenus, but it’s not like I can swim in these fivefingers shoes. I'm discovery the alfresco sports shoes dialect right untroubled, and although I cannot depreciate with it as I would with common constant sport shoes, at least I can walk along the pontoon or beach space in comfort, unlike when I utilized to shamble barefooted. My feet tempered to to cripple or collar scorched from the latest territory, but not with these fivefingers fun shoes I don't. Win a look at the pictures to see how the fivefingers out of doors sports make a laughing-stock of shoes look like from the exceed and bottom.