Friday, September 24, 2010

Well...(Jennifer)

Well, as excited as I was to get back into exercising, my ankle was not quite as excited when I got up yesterday morning.  It actually felt, and still does, worse than when I originally sprained it when I fell.  I didnt call the dr as I have a follow up Monday and she has already said I need a foot dr.  They havent called yet with the appt so I took things into my own hands and made the darn appt myself :)  Wednesday.  Maybe I can get some answers next week.

Until then I am trying to be very good with my diet.  I am watching and counting what I am eating.  I am back to the lower end of the 160's where I have been hanging out for months now.  The thing that amazes me though is that my weight has pretty much been consistent when I was working out 5 days a week and now that I am not working out.  Interesting...  I am hoping then when I can get back to the exercising it will get me into the 150's!

On a serious note, Trish who shares this blog, is having a hard time right now with a health related situation.  I am not going to get into specifics as she has asked me not to, but she has asked that I reach out to our followers for some prayers.  I am sure she will be on here soon enough :)

Have a great day all :)

13 comments:

Laura said...

Prayers coming her way!

Have a good weekend!

Lesia said...

Even with a foot injury you can lose. I am proof. Good luck and go see a foot dr they will help you. Tell Trisha I will be praying for her and you. smile Now go ice it!

Raegun said...

Take care of your ankle! Concentrating on your diet is a sure-fire way to stay on track. Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers.
Rae
xx

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

So sad about your ankle! I hope that you can get over this soon! It stinks this way!

Prayers are sent! Times can be tough!

Did you hear about the Hot 100 challenge? Started yesterday but you can join until the 1st.

logmyloss.com has the challenge!

Karen said...

Trish has been added to my list of prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sending out prayers and good vibes!

Velva said...

Sorry to hear about your foot injury. Feel better soon.

I was visiting Debi's blog and thought I would stop in and say hello to you. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss journey.

Sending prayers your way to your friend.

Lesia said...

In response to the comment you made to me. If I stopped and did nothing but think about how my life has been effected by my MS I might not even want to get out of bed. So yes I stay as active as I can so I don't get depressed. And months of NO exercise not even walking to the bathroom, I was still able to drop weight. Glad I can help you stay positive while you recover. At least there is a light at the end of your tunnel just keep looking for it because it's there. May seem dim right now but the power of determination will make it brighter for you to see. Hang in there! smile!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lesia :)

Jen said...

Sorry about your ankle, good luck with the foot Dr. I have read many times that losing weight is 80% food and 20% exercise.

Your friend will be in my prayers.

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

Polar's Mom said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Trish!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

divad said...

The last time I lost weight, I lost quicker without exercising. My body wasn't as toned and fit, but I actually saw the scale move faster. Maybe you will have some serious scale action through all of this. In the meantime, I'll be praying for answers!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Oh no.... naughty ankle! I hope it feels better fast! I am sure you will be in the 150's with your persistent attitude and determined efforts... yet at the same time, be patient with yourself woman!!! :) I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

~Margene