Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My tummy (Jennifer)

My tummy is now letting me know just how much it did not like all the meat, cheese, eggs and such that I ate last week while attempting South Beach.  While I did eat the allowed vegetables and have salads while on the plan, it just wasnt enough to make up for the other stuff that doesnt have fiber.  I mention frequently that I have stomach issues and try my hardest to get enough fiber.  The amount of fiber I take in along with tons of water would make an average person be in the bathroom quite frequently... But not me.  What can I say?  Another lesson learned I guess!

3 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Yuck! Hopefully it will all be good in a few days. I can certainly tell when I've had too much of something or not enough of something else.

Lesia said...

Whenever I get the pleasure of....The whole house does a two year old's "I went poo-poo in the potty" dance for me. Maybe you can try doing that. LOL

Jen said...

Yikes!!! Good luck getting more fiber into your days :)

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/