Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MRI done (Jennifer)

My MRI for my ankle was scheduled for this Saturday morning.  It has been scheduled for well over a week now.  The radiology place called me this morning and asked me to come in today instead.  So  I did.  The MRI is all done and on to the next phase of the waiting game.  I have been trying to walk normally which has caused some of the pain to come back and the popping to happen.  But it isnt excrutiating pain or anything.  So...if nothing shows on the MRI does that mean I am good to go(to exercise)?  Time will tell I guess.  I have a follow-up appt with the NP on Friday so I will find more out then :)

So I was laying on the MRI table for a while and I almost felt...thin???I am far from thin and have lots of flubba in the belly area.  But  I was flat on my back, my pants were nice and loose and I didnt feel like a blob.  An improvement, I thought.  Then, the guy gave me headphones because apparently this is a loud and lenghty(20 minutes) test.  He asked if I wanted anything in particular to listen to.  I am easy.  I said no, whatever was fine.  So, he puts on our local hip/hop station.  I must be crazy because I thought ...wow...maybe I am looking younger and stylish these days because this is what he thought I would like!  Do I look like a hip hop kinda girl?  Am I looking younger?  Me?  If not, oh well.  But it was nice to tell myself so!  I am crazy right?!  All that from the guy turning music on in my headphones...haha!

Thanks for all the comments on my little ones!  You guys are so sweet.  My girls are my life :)

6 comments:

Lesia said...

yep you look young enough for hip hop! A young pup on the public trans called me grandma. And I was like WHAT!! I asked him how old he thought I was and he said 30 something then I thought he is mentally challenged so all is good...LOL

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your follow up appointment. Keep us posted!

Ron said...

Yes, you totally look like a girl that likes 50 Cent, Jay-Z and Ludacris. Since I really know you please call me later and I can tell you who those people actually are. If you knew them you would like them. Would I lead you down the wrong path? LOL! Seriously, it is the haircut:-)p BGD!!!!!

divad said...

You look hip to me girl! Isn't it great to feel thin? I still have lots of chub a lub around my tummy too, but the rest of me feels thin. We could possibly be twins separated at birth! ;)

Jess said...

Definitely young and hip! He probably thought you were his age...:)

J

Jen said...

Haha, so are funny. Hip hop mama!

I have an award for you at my blog.