Monday, June 21, 2010

Before and Current Pictures (Jennifer)





I think its time to post some before and after pics.  However, the before pic is not really the before because I was already down 20 lbs before taking that pic.  And, the after pic is truly not an "after" at all because it is me right now and I am far from done!  Here is me at 206 lbs when I first started Medifast and already 20 lbs down from my highest weight:




And here are some recent pictures I have of me now at 165.5.  I am down 61 lbs total including the 20 I lost before Medifast.  There is a difference of 41 lbs between these pics.  After looking at these I realized that I look really tired and my hair looks awful in all of them.  But hey, these are the pics I have so thats what I am posting!  I really had no intention of putting these on here and had my hubby take them for me for ME to compare my progress.  But maybe its time to share.  I see lots of differences but still see a lot of work needed in my midsection.  I was looking at it in the mirror trying to figure out why I have soooo much extra skin in my midsection.  I mean I was big but the amount of skin seems excessive for my high weight of 226.  Then it hit me.  When I was pregnant with my first daughter she was transverse (laying sideways in my uterus) until a whopping 36 weeks when she amazingly decided she should get in proper position of head down.  So...my stomach stretched pretty far left to right and I was really wide.  Now it makes sense.  She was and is totally worth it even though my body is all stretched out  :)

Anyway it took a lot of guts for me to post these so please be "gentle".  hehe.

10 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Hey... you look SO good! It's like two different people. Wow, it' looks like you even got taller in the current pics! Way to go.. you are one hot mama!!! :)

~Margene

Karen said...

Looking good! :)
Very nice! :)
All your hard work is showing! :)

divad said...

Amazing progress! I hate that there is extra skin on my mid ruff too, even though I've lost 80 pounds. I get the frustration!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Jennifer, you blook AWESOME! ANd yes, it took LOTS of guts to post these. And yes, it's funny ... you do look taller!
I am so happy to hear you don't sweat the small stuff!!!!! Makes life so much better for you and everyone around you!
Again, you look amazing.
Kristin

Jen said...

Congrats on your loss, you look awesome!!!

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

The difference is really amazing! You're looking great!

Jennifer said...

Thank you to you all for your kind comments :)

Jennifer

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

You look awesome! Seriously, you should be so proud. I am scared of extra skin that I know I will have in mass amounts but I would rather have the skin empty than full of fat!

P. Hentermine said...

Wonderslim is a better tasting, money saving alternative to Medifast. You use the products the exact same way and save money while you lose weight! I pay $5.96 per day & always get free shipping! Order Wonderslim products at detoxdietcenter(dot) net

Lyn said...

Wow! What a great difference! You have totally changed your body. Isn't it a wonderful feeling??? I am so happy for you. And you look fantastic :)