Friday, June 25, 2010

(Teresa)You are not alone....(For Jennifer and MJ...RIP :) )

Doesn't that title just make you laugh...lol!!! I crack me up, isn't that funny. Yes it is and let me tell you why..... I love MJ and yesterday was the one year anniversary of his death, and Jennifer's post talked about how lonely she is feeling on the Blog cause Trish and I abandoned her. As luck would have it MJ has a song titled You Are Not Alone so a fitting tribute to both. Anyway apparently I should blog more because clearly I have a lot to say. I am super excited if you have not been able to tell. I found this new diet (which I love) called Wonderslim. The concept is the same as Medifast but the food is 100x's BETTER and 1/2 the price. Plus it allows me to eat some fruit and starches which are key for me because I do not like meat. I started Sunday and since then I am down 7 pounds. I am only supposed to weight once a week, but I look every day. It helps me know which foods help me lose. Literally the food tastes so good that I feel like I could do it forever. I have more options now then ever. I am a real picky eater so I eat the same things all the time (bad things, hence the reason I was invited to the blog) but now I have like 20 options plus whatever fruit and starch I want. It is a match made in heaven. I have been waiting to find something like this. Structured, but fitting. It has been a life long struggle and here it is!!!! This could not have come at a better time. I like to think of it as good Karma. I will be making many changes in my life and feeling good about myself will help me face them straight on.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you found a program that works for you! Congrats on your loss so far :)

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I just found out about that and saw that it is quite a bit cheaper.

Jennifer said...

You crack me up! And I DID think of you yesterday with the whole Michael Jackson thing. There were people on TV mourning and in tears and hysterics and of course I immediately thought of you.hehe. I am sooo glad that you are back to the blog! And even MORE excited that you have found something that you feel will work for you! That is half, maybe even more of the battle! Thats what you need is to put 1000000% into what you believe in! So good for you! You know I am always here for you!!!! Its been forever since we got together :( Me being out here stinks sometimes!