Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It has been a while (Teresa)

I know it has been a while but I am still chugging along! Last week I lost .5 lbs which I was happy about because I went back to ww. I was not sure what would happen since my calorie intake on MF was so low...so I will take the loss. I went to the store the other day and decided I needed a pair of jeans that fit...the jeans I had on were really sagging in the butt to the point where I looked bad and felt bad.....I went to my most fav big girl store and they did not have a size smaller in the jeans I was wearing. So I thought about it and said what the heck I will try on the next size down and to my surprise they fit!!!! Two sizes smaller and they fit!!! So needless to say I bought them and they look so much better not to mention make me feel so much better because I know what size they are... I really have to get my butt to the gym it has been a real struggle lately. I did go Sunday but not since. My goal is three times or at least three workouts. I have been trying to pay attention to the things I eat so I can learn my trigger foods...or foods that make me want to eat more. This has been very interesting to me and I think it will be helpful. Tricia and Jen...keep up the great work....you are an inspiriation!!!

My reason for losing weight- I want to hang out with my skinny friends :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great job!!! It's so exciting to actually see the difference, even if it's through a new size! After 7 months and 30 pounds, I'm still not down a size in anything, except when I went to the store, I could wear the 2X (and depending on the shirt, 1X) shirts, which was a definite difference.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting topics.I am looking this type of topics, I need more informations because everyone knows "Health is wealth" is very much known to all and everyone wants good health.That means no one wants to leave this wealth. So, Let us build a food habit discipline, keep pace with work, rest and or exercise to Achieve good health, The ultimate wealth.
Our Healthier Living