Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slower pace (Jennifer)

Since my last weight in and my loss of 1.5 lbs I decided to slow the exercise down at the recommendation of my health coach. And I have done just that. I am following the MF plan to a T and being extra cautious. I did order some more food last night so I am committed for at least another month. Last night my husband and I took the dog for a walk. It was just the two of us last night so we walked down to the lake. It was a leisurely walk for us but was probably about three miles all together. It was nice. We talked about what happens if I get on the scale and see that I didnt lose next week or if it is a pretty small loss. We talked about what the best course of action would be. And here is what we came up with. If it shows a better loss, great! I will continue to limit my exercise. If it is a small loss I will probably pick the exercise back up and continue to stay on plan. I just feel that exercising is supposed to be a good thing for me. It is supposed to be great for my body and mind, right? I had actually gotten to the point where I was looking forward to it and that is a new concept for me. So if the weight is coming off slow either way it is still better for me to exercise and FEEL good. Not to mention that toning is good.

I slept in this morning since the girls are at my moms house. By slept in I mean like 8:45. But to me that is a huge deal! It was nice but now I am feeling pretty sluggish today.

Today's reason for losing weight:
*I convinced my husband that when I get down to 176.5 lbs (that will be a 30 lb loss on medifast and a 50 lb total loss from my highest weight) to take me away for a night. Now that is exciting when you are a stay at home mom!!! And we dont get too much "us" time these days. Plus 50 lbs is a big deal in my book!!! I deserve something exciting to look forward to!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yes, a night away for a stay-at-home mom is EXCITING!!!!