Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 6- This week is forever...

It seems like this week has taken forever. I started on Thursday and have been posting since. And I just cant wait to get on the scale! I am only going to weigh once a week. So Thursday morning is my day. But for some reason it feels like I have been on this plan for weeks! It hasnt been as challenging as I had expected and I am just hoping to see results! I have missed eating out here or there but I feel good knowing what I am putting on the table for my family to eat. And I have learned a few things along the way. I am appreciative of what I am eating. Before this I would not have been appreciative of broccoli on my plate...or two tablespoons of salad dressing. I also learned that my burger was 4 oz before I cooked it and 2 oz after. These are things I never would have learned before. Tonight I had broccoli and 6 oz of Rotisseri chicken. I also had a small side of salad dressing. It felt like Thanksgiving! It was seasoned perfectly and 6 oz seemed like so much meat. Yummy :)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am sure you have lost weight and I am so happy for you. Keep it up and when this is all over..Shopping at the outlets!!