Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 2 Over! (Tricia)

Well, hello everyone!
I am happy to report that I am down another 3.5 lbs this week! YAY! That brings me to a total of 13.5 lbs in two weeks and I couldn't be happier! I have noticed that my jeans are fitting much better and even my shirts have a little more room in them. I noticed that I am having trouble buttoning my coat when I put it on because I am now over estimating where the buttons are and have to look down to see that I went past it by about an inch. It makes me smile every time I put on my coat. Darn, I should try putting it on every hour!
I have decided next week that I am going to start to exercising, but taking it slow with about 15 min a day and I won't forget to take a bar with me just in case! I can't believe how much support I am getting from my friends at work, they have been terrific and are always conscious of my situation and are there to cheer me on. Thanks to all of you for believing in me even when sometimes I don't. I sound like I am accepting an award "thank you to all of the little people out there who have made this possible". But really, you aren't little people, you are the reason I know I can get through another day.

And I would just like to say welcome to our new followers. I hope you find our blog relatable and I hope you can share some of your experiences too!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Blogging is a GREAT way to get support and share ideas! Congratulations on the weight loss. It really is a good plan!