Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday = Zumba day! (Jennifer)

Its Monday and I went to Zumba tonight. I am proud to say that I felt that I did better! I mean...I was still falling over myself at any given moment but for the most part I seemed to be getting the moves down! I am still "the fat girl" there but I dont feel so bad when I know that I am there to better myself. I left there all sweaty and with a red face which was great! I felt like I had accomplished a lot!!! Then I went to dinner with Karen. I got there a few minutes early so I took the time to carefully review the menu. I knew just what I wanted and wasnt afraid to ask for it(well I was a little afraid but the waiter didnt look like he would bite :). Of course...what I wanted was not on the menu. I ordered the chicken and steak grilled fajitas without the tortillas or anything it came with actually. Then I asked him for a side of lettuce. And I had a little light dressing. And much to my surprise the food came out just the way I wanted it to! A large plate of lettuce with a small piece of chicken and an even smaller piece of steak (fajita style). I was so happy and even called the waiter my hero :) The whole dinner was excellent (thanks Karen!!!). The steak did taste so good buy kinda salty. But it was excellent and it reminded me that I am very capable of eating out :)
I went home for the weekend to see my family. It was a great time and much needed. I decided to stay an extra night and came home this morning. I had packed a few extra meals as I was trying to be prepared but still ran short one meal because I decided to stay the extra night. But no fears....Trish was there to the rescue(you are the best Trish!). She came over to Nanny's today to visit me and the girls and brought me a bar. See...now that is love and support of an awesome cousin :) Glad we are in this together. And Trish...you look great!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Our server was great. He didn't seem to care that we both had "special requests" when it came to our meals. Enjoy the dressing, glad I could help! And yes, dinner was great. Can't wait to go again!

Jennifer said...

We should ask for him next time we go there. He was very friendly and accomodating :) So when is the next dinner ??????

Karen said...

I believe his name was AJ. So the rest of this week is busy for me. I am only available next Monday the 29th or that Friday the 2nd.

Tricia said...

Hope you had fun jiggling. :-)