Friday, March 26, 2010

One month down (Tricia)

Weigh in day! I am down 3.3lbs this week for a total of 19.5. I am so happy! I didn't quite make my 20lb goal, but I am close enough and I will take it! So for some reviews of the food I have been eating:
S'mores bars- SOO good
Cream of chicken soup--delish with a boulon cube in it
Tomato cream soup-passable
Cappuccino-terrific
Strawberry shake-tastes like an ice cream shake.
Puffs, Parmesan and chili nacho- Yummmy and you get a ton of them in a bag.

I am pretty happy with my food choices for the next month. I still have some things that I haven't tried yet, so I will keep you updated.
Tonight for dinner I had a nice big salad with a cup of Boston let. 1/2 cup of cucumbers, and 6 oz of chicken from a rotisserie. It was really big and filling. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to create a quiche!

my reason today for losing the weight:
More clothes shopping!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yummm!!! please let me know how the quiche turns out! I cant wait. I am so happy for you and so proud! We are doing this!!! One pound at at time!